Bee Vegan



Trials and Tribulations of Beeing Vegan


I decided on taking a three month Vegan challenge after a friend raved about the health benefits, and after watching,“Cowspiracy”,https://www.cowspiracy.com/ a documentary produced by Leonardo DiCaprio.  I truly believe every person in the environmental field should watch this movie. The movie highlights the control agriculture farming has on large corporations, some of them even supposedly “environmental”, because of the financial support they give these large corporations.  The movie gives factual numbers on why agriculture farming is so destructive to the environment and not to mention the grim torturous life the animals are subjected to.



So for those reasons alone I went ahead and took the three month challenge to go Vegan. It was one of the best things I have ever done for myself.   My gut changed completely and I realized how constipated I had been most of my life. I began taking more time to prepare my meals and enjoy cooking knowing no animal was harmed in what I was making.


Of course I have fallen off the Vegan wagon multiple times.   Living in a house full of carnivores makes it extremely difficult.  It is like someone drinking in front of an alcoholic, I grew up eating meat and bacon, I know how good it is.  


I love the whole idea and concept behind being Vegan but I can’t help but question some of their ideals.  There are Vegans that don’t even use or eat products that come from animals even if it doesn’t harm them, for example, beeswax candIes and honey. I had just bought some beeswax candles before becoming Vegan, and had absolutely fallen in love with them. I am wondering, if it doesn’t harm the animal why can’t we benefit from a product they produce.  It seems to me there should be a happy medium where animals and humans coexist together. I know there are farmers producing honey from bees that contribute to the bee population, would do nothing to harm the bees and, actually revere and respect the bees with all their heart.


There are farmers that actually serve to benefit animals and the environment. I just think if it is not done in harm and it is beneficial for both species why not coexist in perfect harmony.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fc5t2hV8wCBFvVh5WPvXzvhcPuSSdm6f



Comments

  1. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mass Consumerism

Woke up very early