Today is going to be a good day

Today is going to be a very good day! Abundance flows to me effortlessly. I am loved by the universe. I trust and listen to my inner self.  I am going to make dinner for my family and neighbor, make cookies for a neighbor who just had a baby, and work on getting the house back in order.  Even though we are dirt poor right now, things are going to work themselves out.  I’m working on the Ali pictures and the grant info.  After I’m  Done with the grant info. I am going to hunker down and get serious about getting back to my Emily Dickinson Blog.  

This is a photo I made in my studio at the beginning of the summer.  I had the studio for about three months before the person I sublet it from decided she didn’t want it anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bee Vegan

Mass Consumerism